8.18.2010

Sushi Steal.

About a month after moving here, I rediscovered restaurant.com.  What's that you ask?  It is a website that you can buy restaurant gift certificates for a fraction of their value.  For example:  I bought a $25.00 gift certificate for $3.00... 

O'Yummy.

As with most 'bargins', restrictions do apply. The gift certificates are (usually) valid Sunday - Thursday and there is (typically) a minimum purchase $10.00 more than the total value. All in all, still a pretty good deal...



Filled with lil' shrimpies.

Naturally I wanted to test this out at a local sushi spot I'd heard good things about.  O'Sushi was very good.  The shumai was excellent and I would order one of the two special rolls I got again.  Not that the Yellowtail Hako was bad but the Crystal Roll was outstanding...

 
The combinations are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment