6.03.2010

To All the Single Gals.

It was inevitable that I dedicate a post to the long awaited viewing of Sex and the City 2.  I went, I saw, I absolutely LOVED it!

Fly girls.

This wasn't just your ordinary night out at the movies.  It was an event...

A hip spot to meet the girls before.

Traditional & White Grape Cosmos.

Highlights:

1.  Liza Minnelli singing and dancing "Single Ladies".  The place went WiLD.


2.  Samantha.  I can't put the things she said in print but know that they were wet-your-pants-hilarious!


3.  The outfits.  After seeing this movie, you learn the difference between clothes and outfits.


4.  Miranda & Charlotte's bar scene.  SIP!


5.  THE SHOES!  Oh, the shoes...


After the movie the girls came back to my place for a little nosh and a lot of gab...

Cheese and fruit.

The hostess in her movie going attire.
(I promised my friend I'd use her well taken shot)

No comments:

Post a Comment