10.21.2010

Beautiful Lengths.


For some time now I have wanted to donate my hair to a charity that makes wigs for cancer patients.  I have been growing my hair out for a year and a half to do so...

Before, cascading locks.


They need a minimum of 8 inches.

Once I met the length requirement, I headed off to see Dana at Liquid Hair Studios with a picture and a giddy excitedness.  When that first ponytail (of three) was cut, I had that feeling like right before you do a free fall.  The rest was smooth sailing...

 
My inspiration photo.

After, short and chic.

Phew, it didn't hurt a bit.

Knowing that a woman who lost her hair battling cancer will now have a wig to wear from my hair is an honorThere are several charities that you can donate your hair to, I picked Pantene Beautiful Lengths...

One of the coolest things I've ever done.

4 comments: