9.07.2010

New York Meets Beantown.

Making the trek all the way from Brooklyn to check out my new digs in Beantown, my best friend and her husband came to visit.  We kicked off our weekend with a great dinnerHave I mentioned how much I love Restaurant Week?

A fantastic find in the South End.


Hangar steak done jussssssssst right.

The next day, my girlfriend & I set out for the Back Bay for a little retail therapy.  What started out innocently enough turned into an eight hour excursionKnowing we were better left to our own devices, Nate and his brother did a bit of their own exploring...

Reflections in the Hancock.

The Boston Public Library, shhhhhh.


Duck, duck, goose.

Our visits are always too short but I wouldn't trade them for anything...

Out on my "roof deck".

No comments:

Post a Comment