7.28.2010

1369 Coffee House.

On the recommendation of a friend, I crossed the river to Cambridge and checked out the 1369 Coffee House after work today...

Pretty, sunshine-y afternoon.

Whooo whooo.

Inside was a blend of eclectic meets cozy.  Trying to be good, I stuck to my original game plan of  a caffeinated beverage only.  That does not mean I didn't nearly lose the inner battle to their tempting baked goods...


Decisions, decisions.

In the end I got the Iced Vietnamese Coffee which is a "rich combination of dark roast and sweetened condensed milk".  As good as it was I'm really looking forward to trying some of their hot drinks come cooler weather...

Happy hump day.

Oh, and if you go, it's cash only.  Not to fret, there is a Citizen's Bank down the block...that's what I 'heard' anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment